Wanted: Bus Drivers for bus liners
The Ledermair company stands for a stable, honest and closely cooperating team. As a family-run company, flexibility and commitment characterise our attitude.
We cooperate in an open-minded way and as a traditional Tyrolean business, we are proud about the diversity in our team.
In relation to our bus liners and corporate bus transports, we focus on supporting our partners with the best quality. Therefore, one of our goals is to continuously increase and improve our quality management.
Different employment models bring independence. The profession of bus driver can be pursued full‐time or half‐ time and is interesting for women and men alike. Ladies and gentlemen over 50 years are also very welcome to apply.
- You bring our passengers from A to B safely and on schedule.
- The quality standards of Ledermair and our customers are valued by you.
- You make sure that the bus is in good working order and clean.
- You sell tickets and give information about tickets and the route.
- You represent Ledermair to our customers and partners.
- You enjoy meeting people every day.
- You are in possession of the category D driving licence with the D95 additional qualification, a trailer license is of advantage.
We support the prefinancing of the driver's license for bus drivers.
- You have good German language skills and your appearance is open, friendly and well-groomed.
- You are punctual, reliable and stay calm, quiet and cool-headed in all situations.
- You wouldn’t want to do an office job – which is why you and your family can deal
well with irregular working times.
A meaningful job!
“You bring people to their destinations and use the most environmental-friendly means of
- We support the prefinancing of the driver's license for bus drivers.
- 40 hours/week. We also offer part-time employment!
- Modern vehicles with state-of-the-art technology
- Interesting work in a modern work environment
- Regular in-company education (trainings, courses…)
- An excellent working atmosphere in a multicultural team
- A minimum monthly wage of € 2.270.00 gross, plus diets and allowances
- Our bus garage is located in Stans
- Start: as of now